Virat Kohli is one of the best players in the modern world of cricket. His home and away stats are proof of his great Cricketing career. Despite a few poor performances, he consistently took the lead and helped India win the game. He succeeded well in both of his roles—captain and player. He was one of India’s top captains across all forms, battling against MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Rohit Sharma, and Rahul Dravid. He equally performed well at home (India) and away (Outside India), scoring one of the highest batting averages for team India.
Virat Kohli ordinarily started his cricket career, setting the future momentum. Later, he transferred this momentum into some of the biggest records in the history of cricket. A fresh day, a new game, and Virat Kohli broke a record in every type of cricket format. This is the real beauty of legend, helping him surpass the records of former legends such as Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid. Recently, he broke Sachin’s home centuries record of 20 in India by scoring his 21 century against Sri Lanka.
Virat Kohli Home & Away Stats Test Cricket
- Virat Kohli played 46 matches at home venue in India, scoring 3847* runs with a batting average of 61. Furthermore, he has six double hundreds, 13 centuries, and 12 fifties to his name at the home venue in Test cricket. He has the all-time highest average at the home venue in test cricket for India.
- Outside India (Away), he played 58 test matches, scoring 4215 runs with a batting average of 41, including 14 hundred and 16 fifties in his test career.
|Test Cricket||Home (India) Stats||Away (Stats)|
Virat Kohli Home and Away Stats ODI Cricket
- Virat Kohli played 107 ODI matches at home venue in India, scoring 5358* runs with a classic batting average of 58. Furthermore, he has 21 hundred and 25 fifties to his name in India.
- Outside India (Away), he played 164 ODI matches scoring 7451 runs with a batting average of 56, including 25 hundred and 39 fifties in his away ODI career.
|ODI Matches||Home (India) Stats||Away Stats|
Virat Kohli Home & Away Stats T20I
- Virat Kohli played 44 T20I matches at home venue in India, scoring 1548* runs with an outstanding batting average of 53. Furthermore, he has 14 fifties and no hundreds to his name at his home venue in India.
- Outside India (Away), he played 71 T20I matches scoring 2460 runs with a batting average of 52, including one hundred and 23 fifties.
|T20I Matches||India (Home) Stats||Away Stats|
Virat Kohli’s Home and Away Stats as Captain
Virat Kohli has been shining in both roles as a captain and player. He proved his batting skills under MS Dhoni captaincy and eventually became the Top batter in the world. When he wore the cap as an Indian captain, he outperformed everyone with his batting and as well as with leadership skills.
- Virat Kohli captained team India in 89 matches at home venue and scored 5853 runs, including Test, ODI, and T20.
- At Away, He led 98 matches and scored 6137 runs in all formats.
Virat Kohli Stats in SENA
Virat Kohli has played 167 matches in SENA. That includes 59 matches in Australia, 56 in England, 31 in South Africa and 21 in New Zealand. In All these matches, he scored 8720 runs against all opponents with a batting average of 49. You can see all stats below.