Texas Super Kings is the Dallas base team in the American T20 league known as Major League Cricket. Who is the owner of the Texas Super Kings? We are going to tell you more about that after we have explained a few of this team’s distinct features.
Grand Prairie Stadium, in Grand Prairie, Texas, operates as the team’s home ground. This is one of the biggest cricket stadiums in the United States with a capacity of almost 15,000 people for MLC 2023.
Former New Zealand captain, Stephen Fleming is the head coach of the Super Kings franchise in Texas. Faf Du Plessis will be the captain of the TSK for the first season of Major League Cricket.
A lot of Indian and Pakistani players have joined this team. From Pakistan, Sami Aslam who was a prominent batter at U 19 level, will play for Super Kings. On the other hand, Ambati Rayudu is another prominent addition to join this team. Other international players such as Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, and David Miller will also be part of this franchise.
Owner of Texas Super Kings (TSK)
Anurag Jain, Ross Perot Junior, and Chennai Super Kings are the owners of Texas Super Kings. The original investors who co-founded the Dallas franchise in 2022 were Anurag Jain and Ross Perot.
Later on, Chennai Super Kings also joined the franchise as a partner in 2023 before the start of MLC. All of the owners mutually decided to name the franchise Texas Super Kings.
Read More: Who is the Owner of San Francisco Unicorns?
Who is Anurag Jain?
Anurag Jain is an Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, and Venture capitalist in the United States and India. His primary life goal has been to combine IT and health care with the objective of improving the sector.
He has had great success up to this point starting healthcare companies from scratch and developing them on a larger scale.
- Access Healthcare, Brigade Corporation, and Vision Health source are his successful startups in the health and I.T field.
- He along with his co-founder Ross Perot Jr. holds the majority of shares in the Texas Cricket franchise Super Kings.
- He serves on the Board of Directors of US India Chamber of Commerce and in Nort Texas Food Bank.
- Along with creating successful businesses, he supports philanthropic initiatives and humanitarian projects.
- Jain also shares ownership of Asia Engineering, an esteemed commercial and manufacturing civil engineering firm in India for the past 50 years.
- OxygenForIndia.org, GiveIndia.org, and the Indian Red Cross are the organizations through which Anurag has contributed healthcare equipment and humanitarian assistance to India.
- Jain holds a bachelor of science in electronics and electrical engineering from the Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences in Pilani, India, and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
Read More: Owner of MI New York
Who is Ross Perot Junior?
American businessman Ross Perot Junior is best known for working as a real estate developer from Texas. His latest investment is in cricket as an investment partner in the Texas Super Kings franchise.
- Along with other pilots, Perot was the first person to travel around the globe by helicopter in 1982.
- He also serves as the Chairman of Perot Group which is a business of the Perot Family in real estate, oil, and gas sector.
- He served as an expert in Texas Governor’s task force on the Economic growth of Texas from 2002 to 2003.
- He worked very closely with the Republican party politician Mitt Romney in 2007 in his finance committee.
- Forbes reported Perot’s net worth was around 1.5 billion USD in 2010.
- He participated very actively in Covid 19 relief activities in Texas related to reopening the Texas state.
- Perot also served as a member of the Board of Directors of Dell Inc.
N Srinivasan of Chennai Super Kings
One of the largest businesses in India, India Cement, is the majority shareholder of Chennai Super Kings. N Srinivasan is the real owner of Chennai Super Kings. We will now examine his cricket roles.
- He served as the first chairman of the International Cricket Council from 2014 to 2015.
- As BCCI’s secretary and president, he had a major influence on Indian cricket.
- His estimated Net Worth is 720 crores of Indian rupees.
Read More: Who is the owner of Washington Freedom?
Texas Super Kings is a sister franchise of Chennai Super Kings in the Major League. TSK was founded by Anurag Jain and his business partner Ross Perot Junior. However, CSK joined them in 2023.